Thursday, October 07, 2021

Watch: Spacey Jane Premiere New Single/Video "Lunchtime"

Perth garage pop/indie rock band Spacey Jane have premiered their new single "Lunchtime", and its accompanying video.

The song, recorded in WA with Dave Parkin (who produced Spacey Jane's debut album) and mixed by Rich Costey, the Grammy-winning producer known for his work with Phoebe Bridgers, The Killers, The Wombats,  is out today (October 7). Grab your copy here.

Speaking about it, frontman Caleb Harper explains: "I wrote this song while experiencing severe hangover anxiety and feeling extremely hopeless. I'm trying to explain how I feel like I'm just going through the motions with love, career, friends and family. I felt like everything was just happening because it had to and not because I cared about it."

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/JaneySpace)

Tags: Spacey Jane