Monday, September 20, 2021

Watch: Sea Girls Air Music Video For "Sick"

UK indie rock/alt band Sea Girls have aired the video for their latest single "Sick". 

The song is part of our current playlist and is taken from their forthcoming second studio album 'Homesick', set to be released on January 14th 2022 through Polydor Records . Pre-order your copy here.

Speaking about it, vocalist/guitarist Henry Camamile says: “‘Sick’ is me listing things I’m pissed off with and feeling sorry for myself, it’s a growing up song where I realize I’m no longer a young child. It’s me in my bedroom at home ranting with my thoughts and going down the hole of being pissed. I am sick of everything - from things I used to love through to things that feel vacuous, like consuming and buying. All these emotions are piling up and it's me just asking for a reset, a childish solution.”

Watch the clip below.



(facebook.com/sonicseagirls)

Tags: Sea Girls