Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Watch: Sam Fender Shares New Single/Video "All Is On My Side"

Newcastle indie rock musician Sam Fender has shared the video for his new single "All Is On My Side".

Sam's words: "This is one of the oldest songs I have, it didn’t make the album. I’ve played it for 5 years and wrote it when I was a baby. It’s always been a fan favourite at shows."

The video was directed by Jack Whitefield, who Explains: "The film was shot entirely on 16mm and 8mm film stock then edited partially by hand using a 1979 Steenbeck editing table. This allowed me to choose specific scenes, remove them from the reel of film and deface them with scratches, tape, holes, and create hand made transitions between scenes.”

Get it  here, and check out the clip below.



(facebook.com/samfender)

Tags: Sam Fender