Monday, January 10, 2022

New Entry: Public Body Reveal New Single "Reset My Password"

Brighton post punk/alt band Public Body have revealed their new single "Reset My Password".

The song is taken from their upcoming debut EP 'Flavour of Labour', which will be out 4th March via Six Tonnes De Chair Records. Get it here.

Speaking about it frontman Seb Gilmore says: "At the height of Covid, everyone was clapping for NHS staff and key workers… and that got me thinking what my place is in all this mess. I then logged onto my work computer and was advised by a popup that it was time to reset my password. So I wrote a song about how pointless and useless my job is to the world when everything felt like it was breaking and seemed apocalyptic."

Stream it below.


(facebook.com/publicbodyband)

Tags: Public Body