Monday, January 10, 2022

New Entry: More Ephemerol Return With New Single "Fertile Energy"

Los Angeles synth wave/electronic duo More Ephemerol (aka Sea Fjerstad and Tamara Sky) have returned with their brand new single "Fertile Energy".

The song is out now through Blank City Records, and is the first taste of their upcoming album 'Apotheosis Pageant' (TBA). Get it here.

“My whole life I’ve felt that I identified with women on a much deeper level than I do men,” says Sea Fjerstad. “I’ve marveled over, admired, and at times envied them. There are so many brilliant, inspiring women I have gotten to know in this city, in this scene, and throughout my life, that at times it feels very overwhelming. It’s a very powerful thing. It’s a flowing energy. Sometimes it’s a forceful burst, sometimes it’s a calming stream, but it never stops. This song is an expression of that feeling. The feeling that I’ve always felt, and probably always will. It keeps me going. I believe it keeps us all going.”

Stream it below.



(facebook.com/MoreEphemerol)

Tags: More Ephemerol