Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Eades Announce Debut LP 'Delusion Spree', Stream "Ever Changing"

Leeds garage rock/new wave//post-punk band Eades have announced the release of their highly-anticipated debut album 'Delusion Spree'.

The 12-track record will be out on March 4th 2022 on Heist or Hit, featuring their new single "Ever Changing", and their previous track "Reno". Pre-order your copy here.

Lyricist Tom O’Reilly notes, “At that time I was finding myself in a lot of situations with self-involved characters that I had no interest in, purely because they’re an easy distraction from everything I didn’t want to think about. I kept jumping from toxic relationships to chaotic friendships without thinking I could take a step back and centre myself to actually tackle real problems. ‘Ever Changing’ is about burying my head in the sand and avoiding real issues in my life. It’s about finding new ways to procrastinate and change to make each day feel more exciting than it really is.”

Check out the album's tracklist ans watch the video for "Ever Changing" below.

Delusion Spree Tracklisting:
01. Reno
02. Backseat Politic
03. Ever Changing
04. A Welcome Goodbye
05. Smoking Hour
06. Delusion Spree
07. Saying Forever
08. Voodoo Doll
09. I'm Holding Back Your Hair
10. Parachute Games
11. Former Warnings Cluster
12. Sundays


(facebook.com/eadesmusic)

Tags: Eades