Wednesday, March 24, 2021

New Entry: Eades Share New Single "Present In The Moment"

Leeds garage rock/new wave//post-punk band Eades have unleashed their new single "Present In The Moment".

The song is out today (March 24) and is taken from their upcoming sophomore EP 'Abstract Education', which will be out on April 30th via Heist or Hit. Get it here.

Speaking about it, vocalist Harry Jordan says, “I was away on holiday with my girlfriend in Australia for 3 weeks, and by the last week I was itching to get back and write some music. When I haven’t done any music in a while I go a bit stir crazy and start getting really agitated and go off into my own little world inside my head. I wrote the lyrics just after we’d had an argument because apparently I wasn’t “present in the moment”… I hate to admit it but she was probably right. I swear I’m not normally that angsty.”

Watch/listen below.


(facebook.com/eadesmusic)

Tags: Eades