Wednesday, January 27, 2021

New Entry: The Vacant Lots Drop "Into The Depths" (Cold Cave Deep Speed Remix)

NYC  electro post-punk duo The Vacant Lots (aka Jared Artaud and Brian MacFadyen) have dropped the Cold Cave Deep Speed Remix of their song "Into The Depths".

The remix features as a bonus 7" included in the second pressing of their latest album 'Interzone', due for release February 19th via Fuzz Club. Pre-order your copy here.

"It's truly an honor to collaborate with Wesley Eisold," says the duo's Jared Artaud. "Not only is Cold Cave one of my favorite bands, but he's one of my favorite poets. I can count on one hand the contemporary bands whose music I find inspiring. Cold Cave is the ultimate. It’s music that cuts through the bullshit and strikes the soul. Brian and I wanted to have just one remix to go with Interzone, and there was no one else we wanted to work with more than Cold Cave. I love what Wesley did to the track - pushing it to the extremes, into some insanely ordered chaos zone."

Take a listen below.