Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Watch: Gary, Indiana Release New Single/Video "Alien 3"

Manchester experimental/noise three piece Gary, Indiana have released the video for their new single "Alien 3".

The song is out today via Fire Talk, get it here. Speaking about the new track, the band said "'Alien 3' is a dark tale of violence, defiance and rebellion. The words, almost whispered and monotone, are a declaration of power: I know what you're doing, the victim says; but I won't be on my knees anymore."

On the visuals, Scott Fair of the band, who also created the video said "I saw a clip of the video game Mosh Pit Simulator a while back and found it to be both very disturbing and very funny, and I loved that reaction so that was a jumping off point for the 'Alien 3' video. I used free software called Blender to make most of the animations, it's all completely new to me so I was like a kid in a sweet shop wanting to try everything and having fun with it. The other major component of the video is computer game glitches. Some true abominations are created when computer games go wrong and it's utterly captivating."

Watch/listen below.