Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Watch: RVG Reveal New/Single Video "Perfect Day"

Melbourne indie rock/alt band RVG have revealed the video for their new single "Perfect Day".

The song is taken from their upcoming sophomore album 'Feral’, which will be released on April 24th through Our Golden Friend and Fire Records!. Pre-order your copy here.

"Perfect Day is a song about visiting someone who’s in hospital, trying to give them the facade of a nice day even tho everything around them is awful." Romy Vager (RVG)

 "Movies and TV shows set in the snow have always made me feel happy in a way I cannot quite describe, so filming RVG perform their song 500 times in the middle of a snow storm was a magical experience. I’m forever indebted to these lovely people and their beautiful music for giving me an excuse to buy a snow machine. I don’t know when or why, but I’m sure I will need it again." Geoff O’Connor, Video Director.

Watch/listen below.