Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Watch: Sam Fender Unveils Music Video For "Play God"

Newcastle indie rock musician Sam Fender has unveiled the video for "Play God".

The song came out independently in 2017 and has now been re-release trough his new US label home, Interscope. Get your copy here.

“Play God is set in an alternate dystopian reality that shares similarities with our own world,” explained Fender. I wrote it a couple of years ago where there were a lot of big changes happening in both the UK and the States, I had just entered my twenties, I was anxious about the future of the world and its leaders, and it didn’t help that I’d just read George Orwell’s 1984 at the time. As you can imagine, I was pretty paranoid!”

The video was directed directed by Vincent Haycock. Check out below.



(facebook.com/samfendermusic)

Tags: Sam Fender