Wednesday, September 21, 2016

New Entry: TOY Release "I'm Still Believing - C.O.A-M Remix"

London-based indie rock/psychedelic rock band TOY have released the Cavern of Anti-Matter remix of their newest single "I'm Still Believing".

"When I got the offer of a new TOY song to remix I immediately chose the track "I'm Still Believing". It's a great pop song and I really love the vocals. I wanted to keep the feel and flow of the song, the catchy melody and synth hook, but I also wanted to change the density and texture of the track; extend it beyond its three minute length and take it to some unknown places. Maybe I was expected to do a krautrock-y kind of mix, but it would have been silly to force that on a wonderful slice of British pop." - Tim Gane (Stereolab / Cavern Of Anti-Matter)

The band will drop their new LP 'Clear Shot', on October 28th via Heavenly Recordings. Pre-order your copy here.

Stream it below.



(facebook.com/toy.band)

Tags: TOY