Friday, June 03, 2022

New Entry: Big Orange Drop New Single "Mum Says I'm Okay"


Perth indie rock/alt band Big Orange have dropped their new single "Mum Says I'm Okay".

‘Mum Says I’m Okay’ fires up with an all-out alt-rock guitar riff, quickly joined by resounding drums as Daniel Davis’ vocals give off a slight Brit-rock tinge. Seeped in a passionate optimism for wanting the best out of life, the distinctively Big Orange chorus arrives in all of its hook-filled glory, bringing a rousing rock flavour to wonderfully relatable lyrics.

The message behind ‘Mum Says I’m Okay’ is simple yet powerful - block out the haters and do what’s right for you. Basically, keep going, you’re doing great.

“I think everyone with a passion can relate to these lyrics," bandmate Emma Adams adds.

"Daniel showed me this track a few months ago and I dug the shit outta it. It's a slow burn with a superbly hooky chorus when it hits.”

 Grab it here and stream it below.

Tags: Big Orange