Friday, April 08, 2022

Watch: Spacey Jane Reveal New Single/Video "It’s Been a Long Day"


Perth garage pop/indie rock band Spacey Jane have revealed the video for their new single "It’s Been a Long Day".

The song is taken from their sophomore full-length album 'Here Comes Everybody', set to arrive on June 10 via AWAL. Pre-order your copy here.


Speaking about it, singer/guitarist Harper said: “This song was written pre and post a breakup in 2020. It was a way to tell someone that I loved them… and I didn’t know if I was doing enough to really tell them."

“In the end I became so overwhelmed and unwell during a six month period that I convinced myself that music was a lost cause, and the complete loss of identity resulted in the breakdown of the relationship. I’ve got something to say, was trying to say all the things I felt for her at once. In the end, after the breakup, the final lines of the song are – I really loved you.”

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/JaneySpace)

Tags: Spacey Jane