Friday, March 25, 2022

Watch: M!R!M Unveils New Single/Video "Faultless Pitch"


London-based coldwave/darkwave/post punk project M!R!M (aka Jack Milwaukee) has unveiled the video for his new single "Faultless Pitch".

The song is taken from his upcoming fourth studio album ‘Time Traitor’, which will be out on April 22 via Avant! Records. Buy your copy here.

In the words of Jack Milwaukee: "I can finally share with all of you what is probably for me the most important song that I have ever written. The melody has been navigating within myself for quite a while, I remember writing the initial steps of the song back in 2020 when I was stuck In Italy at my mom’s trying to find a way out of what it was back then the beginning of a global pandemic.. But I managed to fully express the track and the lyrics since I started reading the poems of Irina Ratušinskaja, a Russian Soviet dissident, poet and writer. A beautiful discovery brought to me by my wonderful girlfriend. 

‘Faultless Pitch’ It’s a song of hope despite a not so bright past: the wounds will heal but the scars will remain, we will go on, a better future is coming and that’s what we all hope for.

Watch/listen below.


(facebook.com/jackmilwaukeegoessolo)

Tags: M!R!M