Thursday, March 17, 2022

Arcade Fire Announce New LP 'WE', Stream "The Lightning I, II"


Canadian indie rock band Arcade Fire have announced the release of their 5th studio album titled 'WE'.

The follow-up to 2017’s Everything Now was produced by Nigel Godrich, Win & Régine, and will be out on May 6th via Columbia. Pre-order your copy here.

Win Butler describes the record’s creation as “the longest we’ve ever spent writing, uninterrupted, probably ever”.

Divided into two sides, Side “I” channels the fear and loneliness of isolation, and Side “WE” expresses the joy and power of reconnection.

The band have also shared the video for new single "The Lightning I, II". Watch it below.



WE Tracklisting:
“I”
Age of Anxiety I
Age of Anxiety II (Rabbit Hole)
End of the Empire I-IV

“WE”
The Lightning I, II
Unconditional I (Lookout Kid)
Unconditional II (Race and Religion)
WE

(facebook.com/arcadefire)