Thursday, February 17, 2022

Watch: Spacey Jane Unleash Music Video For "Sitting Up"

Perth garage pop/indie rock band Spacey Jane have unleashed the video for their latest single "Sitting Up".

The song is part of our current playlistand is taken from their sophomore full-length album 'Here Comes Everybody', set to arrive on June 10 via AWAL. Pre-order your copy here.

Caleb’s vocals are vulnerable and yearning as he sings about events close to his heart: " I wrote this about the way I was feeling and behaving when I was in my final semester of uni before dropping out. I left quite unceremoniously by not showing up to any of my final exams or handing in final assessments. I had no idea who I was, I was seriously depressed and completely spinning out. I felt like I’d created this terrible façade of myself for all of these people that I knew and that really I hadn’t been myself around someone or been truthful about my feelings in years. I didn’t care about my life or what I was doing to my body, I thought I was going to end up dead if I didn’t fix something. I felt like I was the only one going through those feelings and even though that wasn’t true, it made me feel so alone."

Watch the video below.



(facebook.com/JaneySpace)

Tags: Spacey Jane