Monday, February 14, 2022

New Entry: Young Prisms Release New Single "Self Love"

San Francisco shoegaze band Young Prisms have released their new single "Self Love".

The song is taken from their upcoming third studio album 'Drifter', which will be out on March 25 through Fire Talk. Pre-order your copy here.

From the band: “‘Self Love’ is a story of my tendencies to isolate, cut ties, and completely destroy my relationships. Something that was instilled in me since childhood. When I was 26, I found myself with a baby, no income, San Francisco expenses to pay, and a complete loss of identity. I could no longer be utterly careless and treat my life and the things in it as if it were all disposable.

“Still, I questioned my worthiness of basic essentials and continued my complacency with a low quality of life. I had to try and build something and with time I realized that the foundation of it all was my relationship with myself.”

Watch a lyric video below.