Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Watch: Band of Horses Reveal Music Video For "Crutch"

Seattle indie rock/alt band Band of Horses have revealed the video for their latest single "Crutch".

The song is taken from their forthcoming sixth studio album 'Things Are Great', which will be available on January 21, 2022 through BMG. Pre-order your copy here.

“I think like a lot of my songs, ‘Crutch’ starts with something from my real life,” says the band's Ben Bridwell. “Obviously ‘Crutch’ means some of the things that I was dependent on. My relationship for one. I think I wanted to say, ‘I’ve got a crush on you,’ and I thought it was funny how relationships also feel like crutches. I feel like everybody has had a time when nothing goes right and you still have to carry on. I think that feeling hits you in this song even if you don’t know what the specifics are.”

Watch/listen below.