Wednesday, November 17, 2021

New Entry: Public Body Premiere New Single "Hard to Concentrate"

Brighton post punk/alt band Public Body have premiered their new single "Hard to Concentrate".

The song is taken from their upcoming debut EP 'Flavour of Labour', which will be out in next year via Six Tonnes De Chair Records. Get it here.

Speaking about it frontman Seb Gilmore says: “This song was written back when I was in my old job which was in an open plan office. The canteen was on the top floor and also had a balcony that I’d sit on to eat lunch.”

“I’d always end up eating too much – I’m an emotional eater – and then subsequently suffer a carb crash while sitting at the computer doing the most repetitive job, trying to not fall asleep. I miss it to be honest, the balcony, not the job.”

Stream it below.



(facebook.com/publicbodyband)

Tags: Public Body