Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Watch: Sham Family Drop New Single/Video "This Blue Mob"

Canadian post punk band Sham Family have dropped the video for their new single "This Blue Mob".

The song is taken from their forthcoming debut EP 'Sham Family', which will be available on January 19th, 2022 through Wavy Haze Records. Pre-order your copy here.

This BLue Mo is an incendiary introduction, a takedown of the role of the police within society. 

“This project has always kind of been my baby that I was always working on because I always needed to be working on some sort of music when I wasn’t working in other bands, and it’s gone through so many stages of its life,” says frontman Kory Ross.

“It started as just a four-track cassette-recorder wall-of-noise shoegaze project. Then it was gonna be this industrial-noise side-project thing that I just could not wait to unleash upon the world.”

Watch/listen below.