Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Watch: Starcrawler Reveal New Song/Video "Goodtime Girl"

Los Angeles rock n' roll band Starcrawler have revealed their new single "Goodtime Girl", alongside an accompanying music video.

The song features on the soundtrack to 'Dark Nights: Death Metal', an epic DC Comics miniseries featuring Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Harley Quinn, Swamp Thing, the Batman Who Laughs, Superboy-Prime, and many others. Get it here.

“When people listen to Goodtime Girl, I want them to feel powerful. I want a girl who might normally feel like she’s awkward or insecure to put her headphones on and feel like she can accomplish anything,” Arrow de Wilde said of the song. “Like she’s the hottest and the baddest bitch in the world, because she is. Goodtime girl is about realizing your power and taking complete control of that. I wish I had a song like this when I was in middle or high school, if I did I may have been a lot more confident with myself at the time.”

The video, featuring cameos from Danny Trejo and David Hasselhoff was directed by Gilbert Trejo. Watch it below.


(facebook.com/starcrawlertheband)

Tags: Starcrawler