Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Watch: Art d'Ecco Reveals New Single/Video "I Am The Dance Floor"

British Columbia glam-rocker Art d'Ecco has revealed the video for his new single "I Am The Dance Floor".

The song is taken from  his forthcoming new album 'In Standard Definition', which will be out in April 23rd through Paper Bag Records. Pre-order your copy here.

Beneath a shimmering disco ball and atop a giant patchwork light up floor, “I Am The Dance Floor" beckons us all to be free and join d'Ecco where he is evidently most at home, on stage in the middle of the lights, camera and action.

“I was picturing this alt version of Saturday Night Fever where the lead is this aging loner obsessed with dance, who every weekend shows up at different clubs around town and just murders the dance floor, and then disappears out the back door," says d'Ecco. “There is a person from my home town who sort of fits this description quite well. I think every scene has their own version of Random Dancing Dude.”

Watch/listen below.


(facebook.com/artdeccomusic)

Tags: Art d' Ecco