Wednesday, March 31, 2021

New Entry: Gardening Share New Song "Never Going Back Again"

London indie rock/lo-fi/alt band Gardening (formerly known as Mirror Shot) have shared their new song "Never Going Back Again".

This is the twelfth track from their lockdown demo series, written in November 2020.

"I had a major dry spell of finishing absolutely nothing worthwhile for months, broken by this track, so I feel sort of indebted to it. It was a lot of work to record, though I seem to remember it coming together really quickly. It's only three minutes long but there's a lot of stuff going on (including glockenspiel, dulcimer, backwards crashes, Beach House organ, noise, a LinnDrum, and about 10 guitars tuned to DADGAD). I confess to consequently being bitten by the glockenspiel bug - I just can't stop busting out the glockenspiels now."

Stream it below.



(facebook.com/wearegardening)

Tags: Gardening