Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Vision Video Announce Debut LP 'Inked in Red', Stream "Static Drone"

Athens, GA post-punk/goth/new wave band Vision Video have announced the release of their long-awaited debut album 'Inked in Red'.

The album, recorded with producer Tom Ashton of the classic 80s goth band, The March Violets and  will be released on April 16th via Kindercore Records. Pre-order it here.

Speaking about it, Dusty Gannon says: "The record is a ten track story of mental health destruction borne of human mortality and government incompetence. It is as personal a thing for me as I have ever made, and can't wait to share this and commiserate with you."

About the new single "Static Drone", Gannon adds, "I wrote this song in the middle of some intense manic episodes where my mental health had completely unraveled. There was this peculiar month-long period of time at my fire station when we were dealing with a death almost every shift, and it was mirroring my internal sentiment that I was beginning to feel like everyone was tragically fated to die alone."

Check out the album's tracklist and watch the video for "Static Drone", below.

Inked in Red Tracklist:
01. In My Side
02. Comfort In The Grave
03. Inked In Red
04. Static Drone
05. Siren's Song
06. Organized Murder
07. Broken Fingers
08. Run
09. Kandahar
10. Agent Orange



(facebook.com/visionvideoband)

Tags: Vision Video