Friday, December 04, 2020

Watch: Pale Blue Drop New Single/Video "Silver Tears"

Bayonne NJ/LA County electronic/drone project Pale Blue (aka Elizabeth Wight and Mike Simonetti) have dropped their new single "Silver Tears".

The 11-minute song is out today (December 4th) via 2MR. Get your copy here.

From Liz: “This song was written during the first quarter of the quarantine. Every day I thought about death- death caused by the virus, death caused by white supremacy, racism, violence, death by transphobia, homophobia, inequality, and all of it put me in a dark place where I was desperate for some sort of hope. Mike’s dad had just passed away during all of this and it’s devastating to think about all the people losing loved ones who aren’t able to be there during those final moments due to covid-19. When I was writing this, I was trying to make sense of it all, but I still can’t. I used to take solace in the love I had for my city but all of a sudden, I didn’t feel safe because of people’s disregard for spreading this virus.So, to cope I reflected a lot on the people I love and tried to strengthen those connections....it's all I could manage to do to deal with so much hate but honestly at the end of the day that isn’t enough” .

Watch a lyric video below.


(facebook.com/PaleBlueOfficial)

Tags: Pale Blue