Thursday, June 25, 2020

Watch: WHOMSOEVER Reveals New Single/Video "Testament"

Malmö-based artist Hjalmar Antonsson electronic /wave project WHOMSOEVER has revealed the video for his new single "Testament".

The song will be out tomorrow (June 26) through Adrian Recordings and is the first single from his upcoming EP. 

WHOMSOEVER is an exploration through different expressions within the pop-genre. Although the music has a wide variety of styles, there is a consistency throughout the execution. Every track is delivered custom made to represent a feeling or an occurrence. The soundscape is mostly electronic. It is energetic, uplifting and often demands you to dance. The goal is to create suggestive and vulnerable music that reach the core of universal thoughts and emotions. 

About the song, he explains : ”I wrote the song with Martin Nilsson (Need For Speed/RA). It is very emotional for me, and though it's a quite sad song, it is also a hopeful piece. It is about when I got to know that my sister was ill and I imagined the worst scenario. That I would never get to speak to her nor see her again. She means the world to me.”

Grab it here and watch the clip below.



(facebook.com/Whmsvr)