Friday, June 12, 2020

New Entry: Big Black Delta Shares New Single "Canary"

Los Angeles native musician, producer and vocalist Jonathan Bates aka Big Black Delta has revealed the video for his brand new single "Canary".

The song is out now and is taken from his forthcoming album '4', set to arrive on July 10th. Pre-order it here.

Speaking about it, Bates explained: “In elementary school in Miami, all the kids would meet on the playground before school started. Groups of mostly girls, and a few brave boys, would do stomp/clap routines and compete with each other. Even then when I closed my eyes I saw crazy lights, colours and shapes to their routines.

“Now that I’m older and have the ability, I made a song that does that, times a million. With headphones, if I could show what I see, you’d get sunburned. In Sammy Hagar terms.”

Watch a lyric video below.


(facebook.com/bigblackdelta)

Tags: Big Black Delta