Friday, May 15, 2020

Watch: Big Black Delta Reveals New Single/Video "Lord Only Knows"

Los Angeles native musician, producer and vocalist Jonathan Bates aka Big Black Delta has revealed the video for his brand new single "Lord Only Knows".

The song is out now and is taken from his forthcoming album '4', set to arrive on July 10th. Pre-order it here.

"Getting things off to a glorious start with heavyweight guitars and lush hooks, "Lord Only Knows" is a mission statement set to major-keyed avant-pop music. According to Bates, "It starts like Whitesnake and ends like Liberace," reflecting a renewed interest in heavy-metal (see also: some breakthrough sessions with Dhani Harrison.) “Through therapy and proper medication, I’d hit a new place as a conscious being. Being of service was this warm, bright light that I wanted to be near. This song is that to me. When I close my eyes I see the shape, colors and probability waveform of where I’m trying to go. If that makes sense.”

Watch/listen below.


(facebook.com/bigblackdelta)

Tags: Big Black Delta