Thursday, February 27, 2020

Suburban Living Announce New LP 'How to be Human', Stream "Main Street"

Philadelphia-based indie pop/synthwave/dream pop band Suburban Living have announced the release of their new album 'How to be Human'.

The follow-up to 2016's Almost Paradise, will be out on May 22 via Egghunt Records. Pre-order your copy here.

The band have also shared the record's lead single "Main Street". Speaking about it, frontman Wesley Bunch explains: "I've always dreamt of being born in a different era. I walk down city streets and my mind constantly wanders. I dream of what architecture, people, cars, etc would of looked like in the exact place I'm standing at that moment. I'm lucky to live in Philadelphia where the history is abundant, but sometimes these thoughts can be distractingly haunting. When I wrote 'Main Street,' I wanted it to be a tribute to what I like to call 'Anytown, Everywhere.'  My favorite Main Street is the one with the cobblestone streets, lit up by neon signs. If you're like me, you know to skip the Wikipedia page of whatever town you're in and hit Main Street for the answers you're looking for. Skip rocks by the water, drink with the locals, watch the steam from the sewer rise into the air. In these moments I don't care what year it is. I'm lost on Main Street."

Check out the album's tracklist and listen to "Main Street" below.

How to Be Human Tracklist:
01. Falling Water
02. Main Street
03. Glow
04. Indigo Kids
05. Dirt
06. 16 Hours
07. No Roses
08. Video Love (T's Corner)
09. Once You Go