Friday, February 07, 2020

New Entry: Film School Share Two-Song Single "Swim"“

Los Angeles shoegaze/psych/alt band Film School have shared their two-song new single "Swim".

The single, featuring the songs "Is This A Hotel" and "Don't You Ever", is out now via Hauskat Records. Buy it here.

"These two songs are about recovery. Sometimes I find myself writing out fragments of conversations I’m having with myself," explained Bertens. "There’s a lot of back-and-forth head talk in these songs, challenging some cliches I’ve come to believe as well as weird stories I’ve told myself about myself. I think when you take an inventory of your head you find situations where you cast yourself in the best light, and some in the worst, but you sorta have to kill your ego if you want to get any kind of clarity on it all."

Listen both tracks below.



(facebook.com/filmschoolmusic)

Tags: Film School