Friday, January 10, 2020

Morrissey Announces 'I Am Not A Dog on a Chain', Stream "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"

Morrissey has announced the release of his new new album 'I Am Not A Dog on a Chain'.

The 11-track album, recorded in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, France, and produced by frequent collaborator Joe Chiccarelli, will be released out on March 20th, and is preceded by first single “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” featuring R&B great Thelma Houston. Pre-order your copy here.

Morrissey’s last release was 2019’s covers album California Son.

Check out the album's tracklist and listen to "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?" below.

I Am Not A Dog on a Chain Tracklist:
01. Jim Jim Falls
02. Love Is On Its Way Out
03. Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?
04. I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
05. What Kind Of People Live In These Houses?
06. Knockabout World
07. Darling, I Hug A Pillow
08. Once I Saw The River Clean
09. The Truth About Ruth
10. The Secret Of Music
11. My Hurling Days Are Done


(facebook.com/Morrissey)

Tags: Morrissey