Thursday, June 06, 2019

Keane Announce New LP 'Cause and Effect', Drop "The Way I Feel" Single/Video

British pop/rock band Keane have announced the release of their fifth studio album titled 'Cause and Effect'.

The 11-track record was written by Keane and produced by David Kosten and the band themselves, and recorded in London and Sussex, it will be out on September 20 through Island Records. Pre-order your copy here.

According to a statement from the band’s label, the album came as something of a surprise even to the band. Singer Tom Chaplin, who had released two successful solo albums, says he had missed his old sparring partner Tim Rice-Oxley. "I found myself wondering how I had come to let this very enigmatic and important relationship in my life drift," he says.

Check out the album's tracklist and watch the video for their new single "The Way I Feel".

Cause and Effect Tracklist:
01. You’re Not Home
02. Love Too Much
03. The Way I Feel
04. Put The Radio On
05. Strange Room
06. Stupid Things
07. Phases
08. I’m Not Leaving
09. Thread
10. Chase The Night Away
11. I Need Your Love