Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Entry: Wild Nothing Shares New Single "Blue Wings"

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Jack Tatum aka Wild Nothing has shared his new single "Blue Wings".

The song is out today (January 16) via Captured Tracks. Grab it here.

From Jack Tatum: “There were a number of songs that were kicking when I was finishing Indigo and ‘Blue Wings’ was very nearly included. I had sent the album off to mastering, but the song didn't sit right with me and I decided, at the last possible moment, to leave it off the album. It's intentionally a very bittersweet sounding song. I asked Ben Talmi who did the string arrangements on ‘Shadow’ to help out with this very simple dissonant string part I was hearing in my head which is now my favorite element in the track. It's a song about walking through to the other side of crippling self-doubt with the help of someone you love. It's a reminder to myself not to let things spiral, hard as it may be at times.”

Stream it below.



(facebook.com/wildnothing)

Tags: Wild Nothing