Friday, June 01, 2018

Spring King Announce New LP 'A Better Life', Stream New Single "Us Vs Them"

Manchester indie rockers Spring King have announced the release of their new album titled 'A  better Life'

The follow-up to their 2016 debut album Tell Me If You Like To, will be out 17th August via Island Records, and features their recently shared single "Animal", and their new song "Us Vs Them".

About the the new track guitarist Pete says: “I never thought much about the old haunts and memories until now. Reliving moments gone, and seeing how much life has changed. Now I really see the way in which time has passed, and where I stand today is the consequence of everything I once did. I can feel my whole world changing, softly in the morning sun.”

Pre-order the album here, check out the tracklist and a lyric video for "Us Vs Them" below.

Tracklist:
01. Animal
02. Ready For War
03. Let’s Drink
04. Paranoid
05. The Hum
06. Us Vs Them
07. Echo Chamber
08. No More
09. Radioactive!
10. Have You Ever Looked Up Into The Sky?
11. Thicker Skin
12. Thunder


(facebook.com/springkingmusic)

Tags: Spring King