Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Watch: Ed Costanza Releases Music Video For First Single "Fix On You"

Ed Costanza, the new solo project of Spanish singer/songwriter Ed Marais (former member of Cut Your Hair), has released the video for his bluesy-low-pop first single "Fix On You".

About the track and the video, Ed says: "Fix on you talks about my teenage years in a small town. I lived far away from the Pyrenees before I came to the big city. It's also about how people around change, no necessary for good or bad...

The idea about the video came out one day that I was cooking "chili chicken" for a girl friend, we did tests with a lens that I built and after seeing the results, I decided to record more planes. I have a love/hate relationship with my neighborhood and I wanted to capture that." He adds.

Currently, Ed is producing an EP for a rockn'roll group called lookmomnohands. Then he has plans to finish recording some songs at home and do an EP during the summer, and a video for a more "uptempo" single at his grandfather's house in England.

Check out the video below.


(facebook.com/Edcostanza11)