Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Watch: The Prodigy Air Music Video For New Single "Nasty"

British dance act The Prodigy have aired the video for their new single "Nasty".

Nasty is the first single taken from their upcoming 6th full-length 'The Day Is My Enemy', which will be out on March 30 via Cooking Vinyl. Pre-order your copy here.

Speaking about the aggression in trio's new LP, Liam Howlett explained: "I can’t tell you why this record came out so angry, I think its just inbuilt in me... it’s more about what I like music to do. I’ve always seen music I like as a form of attack. That’s what I use music for, it’s an attack. I didn’t plan this album to sound violent, it’s just the sound that came out of the studio , a kind of build up over the last 4 years . ‘Anger is an energy’, that’s a lyric which always resonated with me. The tension is buried deep in the music right from the first drop. It’s all about the sound having that sense of danger. That’s what The Prodigy sound is about."

Watch the video below.