Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Vaccines Unveil 'The Vaccines Come Of Age' Tracklisting and Artwork

The Vaccines 'The Vaccines Come Of Age'
The Vaccines have released details of their upcoming record 'The Vaccines Come Of Age', which will be released on September 3rd.

The band's second effort will feature 11 tracks and  has been produced by Ethan Johns, who has previously worked on albums by the likes of  Kaiser Chiefs, Kings Of Leon, Tom Jones and many more.

"I don't think there's any danger of us making the same record twice. But I think anything people found attractive about us the first time round has been retained. I'm really confident we've got the balance right." Said singer Justin Young in a recent interview.

"I wanted to look inwards with this record. Honesty goes a long way in music and it's therapeutic. There's a lot about the way I'm feeling. One minute you're a shit-kicking 21-year-old and the next you're playing a song you've written in front of 20,000 people chanting your name. But that's tongue-in-cheek too, it's not me taking myself completely seriously. " He added.

The tracklisting for 'The Vaccines Come Of Age' is as follows:

1. No Hope
2. I Always Knew
3. Teenage Icon
4. All In Vain
5. Ghost Town
6. Aftershave Ocean
7. Weirdo
8. Bad Mood
9. Change Of Heart pt.2
10. I Wish I Was A Girl
11. Lonely World