Friday, September 23, 2022

YGGL Unveils Music Video For "SHAME"


French coldwave/grunge artist YGGL (aka Yrwan Garcia Leal) has unveiled the video for his latest single "SHAME".

The song is taken from his album ’FORGOTTEN’, released earlier this year (February 25)  through Musique d'Apértif Record. Buy it here.

With his third album, YGGL gets rid of the coldwave darkness of his previous opus. The drum machine becomes softened to let us feel the melody again like the light at the end of the tunnel, a needed step after a difficult family bereavement.

His Words: "Shame is the first song I wrote when I started preparing this album. I find it a little different from my other sounds, it has a little shoegaze ballad side I find that this postcard clip from England from the time when Queen Elisabeth had not yet left to join Tupac and Biggie on an island fits quite well with the British vibe of this song. Good viewing"

Watch/ the clip below.



(facebook.com/YGGL666)

Tags: YGGL