Thursday, September 29, 2022

Cuffed Up Release New Single "Even The Worm Will Turn"


Los Angeles, CA indie-punk/post punk band Cuffed Up have released their new single "Even The Worm Will Turn".

“‘Even the worm will turn’ is an idiom that means even the most docile and meek creature will retaliate when pushed too far,” Jewell explains of the song title. “It summarized something I’d been feeling for a while. I was the worm, I’d been pushed too far, and it was time I did something about it. This song is my inner voice expressing what I was thinking at the time. I’d never have it in me to unleash like that in real life, but I appreciate the safe space that art and performing has given me to let off steam. It’s almost like one long primal scream and I love it.”

The song is out now via their own label via Corduroy Recordings. Watch/listen below.



Tags: Cuffed Up