Thursday, June 02, 2022

Watch: SAMMM Unleashes "Stronger Now" Music Video


Brisbane indie rock artist SAMMM has unleashed the video for his latest single "Stronger Now".

The song is part of our current playlist and came out last month (May 16). Grab it here.

Sammm words: “When I wrote ‘Stronger Now’, I was watching addiction destroy my relationships, almost as if I was viewing my life from the outside, making choices that weren’t my own. The lyrics, “wasted youth” came out so easily because I felt that I had lost so many younger years to drugs and bad choices. Then I’d be face-to-face with depression and anxiety again, and drugs felt like a safe constant for me. I think in retrospect ‘Stronger Now’ is a tribute to the friends that had to give up on me because I know it’s hard to support an addict in a downward spiral. ‘Stronger Now’ was my mantra that I wasn’t giving up on myself yet.” 

Watch the clip below.