Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Watch: Possible Oceans Unveil "Throw the Knife (Again)" Video


Los Angeles based indie rock solo project Possible Oceans (aka Trevor O’Neill) has unveiled the video for his newest single "Throw the Knife (Again)".

The song is out now and is taken from his forthcoming new album 'Death by Misadventure', set to be released on July 29th. Get it here

From Trevor: "This is a special one for me and I’m so excited to have it out there. I recorded a version of this song in the early days of this project but the ideas behind it felt even more relevant now so I decided to take a shot at completely reworking it to fit the vibe of the new record and I’m so glad I did. Huge thank you to Jules de Gasperis, Keveen Baudouin, and Will Walden for helping make this one happen."

Watch the clip below.



(facebook.com/possibleoceans)

Tags: Possible Oceans