Friday, June 24, 2022

Poison Point Announces New LP 'Poisoned Gloves' Stream Title Track

French coldwave/darkwave/post punk artist Poison Point has announce the release of his new studio album 'Poisoned Gloves'.

The nine-track record was composed, produced & mixed by Poison Pints and will be out on September 2. Pre-order your copy here.

Poison Points words:  This is kind of a special one for me as I’m going back to work alone on this project. As many things happened music wise on the road from the creation of Poison Point, from Post-Punk / minimal wave to Ebm and technoish vibes this one is I guess deeply close to all my influences and very personal as you might noticed if you pay attention to the lyrics or just read it as I’ll share every words for once.

Apart from the emotional talk, I’ve decided to do it as a very limited box set of screen printed items.

First reason, the vinyl situation with the pressing plant is going crazy regarding money and delay, so I’ve chosen to do something way more personal and unique.

Check out the album;'s tracklist and listen to its title track below.

Poisoned Gloves Tracklisting:
1. Voidance
2. Poisoned Gloves
3. Fallen Hearts 
4. Every Two Nights
5. Blank Rearview
6. Ordinary Madness
7. Crimson Skyline
8. The Lost Wind
9. A Place To Lay Down