Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Watch: Graveyard Club Unveil New Single/Video "Halloween"


Minneapolis indie/synth/dream pop band Graveyard Club have unveiled the video for their new single "Halloween".

The song is taken from their forthcoming fourth album 'Moonflower', which will be out on June 17th. Pre-order it here.

“It’s kind of amazing that Graveyard Club went this long without naming a song ‘Halloween,’” the band’s Matthew Schufman observes. “A lot of the words to this were inspired by the Heaven’s Gate cult. My wife Lauren and I got pretty into the HBO documentary during lockdown. Every now and again, people mention to me that my singing reminds them of Bono from U2, and I never really agreed until I listened back to the takes at the end of this song.”

Watch/listen below.


(facebook.com/graveyardclub)

Tags: Graveyard Club