Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Watch: Big Image Drop "Something (T E S T P R E S S Remix)"


Birmingham baggy/psych band Big Image (formerly known as Ivory Wave) have dropped the T E S T P R E S S remix of their latest single "Something".

The original version of the song is taken from  the forthcoming EP ‘Human Touch Is Forever’, which will be released 27th April. Pre-order the EP here and get the remix here.

Speaking about it vocalist George Johnson says, “I wrote ‘Something’ the day before we first met up as a band after lockdown. I was really missing going out so the song is about all the best nights out we’ve had rolled into one (hence the super obvious acid house influence). I wrote it in about 30 minutes. It’s really just a super simple pop song and that’s why I love it.”

Bassist Luke Morris adds, “‘Something’ lyrically tells the story of finding someone at a rave/club and spending the night with them. When George played me the demo I knew it was a single. It’s the most acid house tune we’ve done, a proper party anthem desperate to be heard by the masses.”

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/bigimagemusic)

Tags: Ivory Wave