Thursday, March 24, 2022

Watch: Blossoms Unleash New Single/Video "The Sulking Poet"


Manchester indie rock/psych pop band Blossoms have unleashed the video for their new single "The Sulking Poet".

The George Michael and Dire Straits inspired song is taken from their upcoming new album 'Ribbon Around The Bomb', which will be released on 29th April on Virgin EMI. Pre-order your copy here.

Speaking about it frontman Tom Ogden said: Speaking about ‘The Sulking Poet’, frontman Tom Ogden explains: “I once saw a Blossoms fan page describe me as ‘The Sulking Poet’ and I thought that was a great name for a song. I have been told that I need to smile more from time to time. This song touches on the imposter syndrome I’ve sometimes felt in the past. How did I get here? Do I deserve it? Should I be enjoying myself more?”

Watch/listen below.