Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Watch: Big Image Drop New Single/Video "Something"


Birmingham baggy/psych band Big Image (formerly known as Ivory Wave) have dropped the video for their new single "Something".

The song is out today (Jan 26) and is taken from their forthcoming EP ‘Human Touch Is Forever’, which will be released 27th April. Get it here.

Speaking about it vocalist George Johnson says, “I wrote ‘Something’ the day before we first met up as a band after lockdown. I was really missing going out so the song is about all the best nights out we’ve had rolled into one (hence the super obvious acid house influence). I wrote it in about 30 minutes. It’s really just a super simple pop song and that’s why I love it.”

Bassist Luke Morris adds, “‘Something’ lyrically tells the story of finding someone at a rave/club and spending the night with them. When George played me the demo I knew it was a single. It’s the most acid house tune we’ve done, a proper party anthem desperate to be heard by the masses.”

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/bigimagemusic)

Tags: Ivory Wave