Thursday, March 31, 2022

New Entry: Mortal Boy Returns With New Single "Critical Mass"


Los Angeles post punk/dark wave/new wave artist Mortal Boy has returned with his new single "Critical Mass".

Mortal Boy words: "Regardless of my feelings previously I still continue to keep going cause I'm annoyingly determined. here is another song I finished after I watched some ableton live mastering tutorials. with each breathe I take I learn more and understand more no matter how painstaking it is. I wish I was never a producer, it's such tedious and meticulous work 😅 I commend the professionals. Anyway, I might keep this one for my next album I have in the works. ☆Star/Low☆  I took a side road from my usual depressing stuff and went for a SynthPop/Newwave 80s club vibe in this tune. influences from New Order/the human league/soft cell."

Take a listen below.



(facebook.com/thismortalboy)

Tags: Mortal Boy