Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Day Wave Announces New LP 'Pastlife', Shares Title Track

Oakland-based musician Jackson Phillips aka Day Wave has announced the release of his new studio album 'Pastlife'.

The 10-track record will be out on June 24th via [PIAS] Recordings. Pre-order your copy here.

On the single, Jackson shares, “I think of ‘Pastlife’ as the thesis statement for this record, because the overall theme is reminiscing on past chapters in my life. I have so many eras from my past that I miss, and so many friends left behind in those times. I wonder if they ever think of those times the way I do.”

Check out the album's tracklist and watch the video for "Pastlife" below. 

Pastlife Tracklist : 
01. See You When The End’s Near
02. Pastlife
03. Where Do You Go
04. Blue
05. Loner
06. Before We Knew
07. Great Expectations
08. We Used To Be Young
09. Heart To Rest
10. Apartment Complex

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/daywavemusic)

Tags: Day Wave