Friday, November 05, 2021

Watch: The Blinders Drop New Single/Video "City We Call Love"

Manchester-based alt-rock trio The Blinders have dropped the video for their new single "City We Call Love".

The band will release their new EP 'Electric Kool-Aid (Part 1)' on January 14th.

Speaking about the track, vocalist and guitarist Thomas Haywood said: “Love is an enormous feeling, and something I now know I’d never felt up until this point. The music tries to match the weight of that whilst holding its hand with the lyrics. I think both love and a city share the same intricacies and feelings of vastness when you’re in the centre of them, so I guess that’s why I chose to go with that. The band’s got a little more meat on its bones too. There are five of us now instead of three. It's probably the best decision we've ever made.”

Get the song here and watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/theblindersband)

Tags: The Blinders